Monika received the Sonata grant in the recent National Science Centre call. Congratulations!
Joanna T. gave a talk at the Supercomputing Frontiers Europe 2020 conference that was a virtual event organized by Interdisciplinary Centre for Mathematical and Computational Modelling University of Warsaw. Tomek, Piotr and Marta K. gave poster-related talks.
Marcin defended his PhD thesis. Congratulations! He will now head on to Sweden for an EMBO fellowship.
Marcin received the Embo Short-Term Fellowship. Congratulations!
The group of prof. Yuji Sugita from RIKEN visited our lab and we held a joint workshop on molecular dynamics based binding free energy calculations, post-processing of trajectories and force field development.
- Monika received the Miniatura grant from the National Science Centre. Congratulations!
- We invite participants for a workshop on molecular dynamics based binding free energy calculations, post-processing of trajectories and force field development, November 20th – 22nd in Warsaw, Poland. You will learn how to model, simulate, and analyze complex biomolecular systems using GENESIS (GENeralized-Ensemble SImulation System), MINT (Motif Identifier for Nucleic acids Trajectory), and RedMDStream. The workshop includes hands-on sessions and time for individual consultations with developers from RIKEN, Japan, and from University of Warsaw, Poland. Please see the program here.
Monika, Joanna M., Agnieszka P., and Marcin attended the 7th EUROBIOTECH Congress in Cracow. Marcin gave a talk on targeting the toxin-antitoxin systems with peptide nucleic acids.
Joanna T. continues her sabbatical visit at University of California San Diego with a 3 month funding awarded by the Kosciuszko Foundation.
Joanna T. and Natalia gave talks at the CECAM workshop in Lausanne, Switzerland. The workshop was on “Multiscale Modeling from Macromolecules to Cell: Opportunities and Challenges of Biomolecular Simulations”.
- Our research on the cover of Chemical Communications! An image presenting our recent publication with Prof. Gryko’s lab was selected for one of the covers of the Chem. Commun. journal!
- Ka-Shu Fung from Technion – Israel Institute of Technology and the group of prof. Timor Baasov is visiting our lab.
- Agnieszka Popielec joined our lab as a post-doc and she will work in the Opus project. Welcome!