- Nathalie Reuter and Tom Venken from the University of Bergen visited our lab and gave talks.
- Jaime Ivan Castillo from Tijuana in Mexico joined the lab for a one year internship. He will stay one year in Warsaw as a student of the Rotary International exchange program. Welcome!
- Marta Kulik gave a short talk and Marta Dudek presented a poster in Lausanne at the Computational Advances in Drug Discovery conference. Marta Kulik was awarded for the best short talk presentation. Congratulations!
- Ksenia and Monika participated in 23rd Polish Peptide Symposium in Spała. Ksenia gave a lecture and Monika presented a poster.
- Marta Kulik gave a talk in Lublin at the 8th Symposium of the Polish Bioinformatics Society.
Posted in News.