Prof. Timor Baasov from Technion – Israel Institute of Technology visited our lab.
- Prof. Yuji Sugita and Dr Suyong Re from RIKEN, Japan visited our lab to discuss the Harmonia project funded by NCN.
- Tomek received the Preludium grant from the National Science Centre to study the transport of PNA conjugates through the E. coli inner membrane. Congratulations!
Marcin gave a talk at 28th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, which took place in Madrid, Spain, from 21 – 24 April 2018. His abstract was among the best rated abstracts 2018 and was selected for the official media programme what included press conference and interview in ECCMID TV.
Agnieszka M. defended her PhD thesis at the Faculty of Biology. Congratulations!
Joanna T. received funding in the Harmonia call of the National Science Centre to study molecular dynamics of the aminoglycosides riboswitch. Congratulations!
Joanna T. was selected as the member of the International Union for Pure and Applied Physics (IUPAP) C6 commision on Biological Physics to serve in the 2018-2020 term.
- Joanna T. has accepted an invitation to be the Faculty Member in F1000Prime for the section Theory and Simulation
- Our partner in the Symfonia project is looking for a postdoctoral-researcher.
- We have just welcomed Akalabya who will work as a post-doc in the Opus project.
We are extremely happy to inform that the President of the Republic of Poland presented the professor title to our boss – Prof. dr hab. Joanna Trylska. Congratulations!
- Natalia joined our group as a PhD student in the Opus project. Welcome!
- Jakub and Paulina are the new MSc students in the group. Jakub will work on the HIV-1 protease reactions and Paulina on the modifications of aminoglycoside antibiotics.
- Agnieszka, Joanna M and Marcin participated in 6th Central European Congress of Life Science in Cracow. Agnieszka and Joanna M. presented a poster and Marcin gave a talk.
- Marta Dudek defended her PhD thesis at the Institute of Biochemistry and Biophysics PAS. Congratulations!