Charles McAnany from University of Virginia in Charlottesville visited our Lab and gave a talk for our team.
Christian Solis Calero from the University of the Balearic Islands (Spain) comes to our lab for three months internship.
Joanna, Katrzyna, Filip and Maciej paricipated in The 18th Annual Meeting of the RNA Society, Davos, Switzerland.
- Fabio Trovato from NEST, Scuola Normale Superiore, Pisa, Italy started one month stay in our Lab within the Canaletto programme.
- Congratulations to Maciej for the third place in International FameLab competition! Maciej also received a Special BMW Group Poland Award.
- Filip participated in Workshop on Computer Simulation and Theory of Macromolecules, Hünfeld, Germany.
- Joanna P. attended in 245th ACS National Meeting & Exposition, New Orleans, USA.
- Joanna T. participated in 2nd Annual CCP-BioSim Conference, Frontiers of Biomolecular Simulation in Nottingham.
- Marta D., Marta K., Maciej J. and Joanna T. attended the Inter-Mix conference in Pułtusk.
- The project “Targeting neutrophil peripheral membrane proteins: novel therapeutic avenues in chronic inflammatory diseases” was recommended for funding by the National Centre for Research and Development within Polish-Norwegian Research Programme (CORE call).
- Marta K. attended the JCF Fruhjahrssymposium in Berlin. Her poster was recognized as one of the best.
Maciej J. will present his project in the final of the FameLab 2013 competition. Congratulations!
Anna Górska was awarded a scholarship from the Ministry of Science and Higher Education for outstanding students.
Mahmut Kara, PhD student from Technische Universität München, visited our lab and gave a talk.
- Joanna Trylska’s project entitled “Interactions of peptide nucleic acids with biologically relevant RNA motifs” has been recommended for funding by the National Science Centre in the OPUS call.
- Congratulations to Julia! She defended her PhD thesis entitled “Comparing physical properties of aminoglycoside antibiotics’ binding sites in RNA and proteins”. Julia has moved to Heidelberg and works in the lab of Prof. Rebecca Wade at HITS.
- Maciej D. was awarded a scholarship from the Ministry of Science and Higher Education for young outstanding scientists. Congratulations!
- Marcin Równicki joined our Lab to work in the Team project.