- Joanna Panecka’s project has been awarded funding by the National Science Centre. Her proposoal “Computational study of conformational and thermodynamic properties of human ribosomal A-site and its interactions with aminoglycoside antibiotics” was ranked 4th among 80 submitted in the Life Sciences Biophysical panel (NZ1). Congratulations!
- Sapna, Julia and Marta D. participated in The Modern Techniques for Drug Design Purposes held in Warsaw. During this conference Joanna T. gave a talk.
Our scientific discoveries placed in PLoS Computational Biology were also featured on Polish Press Agency and Ministry of Science and Higher Education websites.
- Julia’s newest paper was featured on the PLoS Computational Biology website and is accompanied by a press release on Medical News Today.
- Katarzyna attended in Introduction to Gaussian: Theory and Practice workshop, taking place in Santiago de Compostela (Spain).
- Maciej J. was participating in Nucleosides, Nucleotides & Oligonucleotides conference, Salve Regina University, USA.
- Maciej’s figure is on the cover of Biopolymers.
- Joanna T. received the University of Warsaw professor contract.
- Tomek participated in EMBO Young Scientists Forum, Warsaw, Poland.
- Maciej D. attended a Molecular Crowding Meeting in Telluride, USA.
- Congratulations to Katarzyna who got married on June 18th. Wish you all the best! photo
- Congratulations to Maciej J. who was admitted to a PhD program at the Inter-Faculty Interdisciplinary Doctoral Studies in Natural Sciences and Mathematics, University of Warsaw.
- Maciej J. participated in the Bioinformatics in Toruń BIT11 conference.
- Filip got married! Congratulations! Wishing you a marriage filled with happiness and joy (photo).
- Joanna P. attended the Cecam workshop Dynamics and Thermodynamics of Biomolecular Recognition, Paris.
- Julia and Joanna P. participated in IXth European Symposium of The Protein Society, which took place in Stockholm.
- Joanna T. was appointed Associate Editor of BMC Biophysics.
Joanna T. attended the CG Royal Society Kavli scientific meeting, Chicheley Hall, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom.
- We are looking for post-doc to work in our lab. More details
- Joanna T. and Filip attended the EURASNET Interdisciplinary Focus Meeting “Frontiers in Structural Biology of RNAs and RNPs” in Poznań.
- Karine Voltz from Cancer Research Center in Heidelberg (Germany) visited our Lab and gave a talk.
- Maciej D., Katrzyna and Maciej J. attended the „Modeling and Design of Molecular Materials” conference in Wroclaw. Maciej J. was awarded for the poster in undergraduate student category. Congratulations!
- Joanna T. attended the “Coarse-Grained Modeling of Structure and Dynamics of Biomacromolecules” meeting in Telluride, USA.
- Julia’s PhD project was also recognized by the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education and she will be awarded funding for the final stage of her PhD studies.
- Julia Romanowska received an Individual Mobility Grant from the Scholarship and Training Fund. The three-month research project will be conducted at the University of Bergen, Norway.
- Maciej D., Dariusz, Joanna P., Katarzyna, Maciej J. and Joanna T. attended the “BioInformatics in Toruń 2010” conference.
- Maciej Jasiński was awarded for the best talk at the “1st Conference of Students of Biophysics” organized by the Jagiellonian University and held in Cracow.
- Fabio Trovato from NEST, Scuola Normale Superiore in Pisa visited our Lab.